Bella Muntean-Angel Heart Of HOPE Ministry
Resources, Tips and Guides
Helpful Information, resources, tips and support materials to help you and your family, when your child is facing a life-threatening illness.
Recognize it is normal to feel frightened, sad and worried. You may feel alone or experience feelings of loss of control or loss of hope.
YOU are not alone, with God there is always HOPE. We are here to offer our gifts of love and prayer for anyone with a need.
1. The Holy Bible - Bella lived by God's Word and taught many to "Give it ALL to God". Her trust in God gave her the confidence and reassurance that no matter what suffering she endured, she could lean on the Word of God to give her peace and comfort. This enabled her to help others by inspiring them and giving hope no matter their situation.
2. Caring Bridge - This is a free app on phones and can be accessed by internet at www.caringbridge.org/visit/bellasjourney2. Weekly updates are posted along with a Bible message, scripture verse and section for anyone to add their name who needs prayer.
3. Cleveland Clinic - For donations to go towards research at Cleveland Clinic directly for Bella's rare type of cancer, osteosarcoma, please go to her page at http://ccf.convio.net/goto/bellasjourney
(We will continue to post updates when available from the doctors performing the research.)
4. Children's Hospital and Bi-Lo Charities Children's Cancer Center Greenville Health System - Phone: (864)-455-8898
5. American Cancer Society - Phone: 1-800-227-2345, www.cancer.org
6. National Cancer Institute - Phone: 1-800-422-6237, www.cancer.gov
7. CancerCare - Phone: 1-800-813-4673, www.cancercare.org
8. Dangers of Asbestos and Mesothelioma-asbestos.com/mesothelioma/